You can choose from a variety of pink prom dresses that will make you the center of attention in a special event or just a fun, beautiful look on the dance floor. Choose from a range of styles to complement any mood or theme you may be experiencing for your special day. Look chic, sexy and elegant in one of these pink dresses that will make you the belle of the ball. Find out more information about this fun color.
* This flattering shade is great for warm weather or fall weddings. Bright red or burgundy will show the warm beauty of the color, while pink’s cool tone is ideal for those chilly, autumn or winter months. Choose from short, tea length styles or full-length dresses to suit the occasion. Both short and long blush prom gowns feature flowing, sleeved designs that will look lovely with the dress shade.
* A romantic, sophisticated look is easy to achieve in the blush style of pink prom dresses. A princess-like gown will help you look like the belle of the ball while a vintage inspired look will take you back in time. Choose a halter style dress in either deep pink or soft pink with elegant details. These dresses will also look wonderful for destination weddings and bridal showers.
* Hot pink is perfect for summer weddings, so look for shades that are both cool and breezy in nature. Look for styles that feature a short, tea length dress and strappy sandals. This fun shade is terrific for weddings that will feature a lot of outdoor activity. Neon pink formal gowns and flats can be pairing with these shoes to create the look of an outdoor wedding. Cool colors such as orange, yellow and neon blue are also great choices to create a sunny, summer feel.
* Pink formal dresses with neon pink undertones are excellent for daytime weddings. Pinks can range from cool to warm, depending on which one is chosen. For instance, hot pink is great for spring and summer events while cool pink is ideal for an autumn or winter prom night. The warm tones of pink can also be perfect for an evening cocktail party, perfect for women who want to add just a touch of color to their prom night.
* A pink dress with a little bit of shimmer will make you the belle of the ball. Look for styles with beautiful beading and intricate details. Sparkling, delicate details such as sparkling sequins are fantastic for embellishing your dress with. The best options are styles with the words “hot pink” stamped on the front in either a hot pink or light pink shade. The sparkles and embroideries can be quite dramatic. Deep reds, burgundy and deep purple shades look amazing with this kind of dress.